Eyelash Extensions After Care
There are a few small rules that come along with your new eyelash extensions. After all, you'd like them to stay in place for as long as possible. Here are a few things to keep top-of-mind after having your extensions done.
- Do not sleep on lashes (whether that be face down or heavy on one side).
- Do not use an eyelash curler on your extensions.
- Refrain from getting your new eyelash extensions wet.
- Refrain from using mascara products.
How long should my eyelashes last?
Semi-permanent lashes do not last forever. The life expectancy of your eyelash extensions will depend on a few things. If you plan on having your extensions for a long period of time, you will need to schedule "fills" every 2-3 weeks to maintain your desired look. With proper care and regularly scheduled eyelash fills - you'll be winking with sparkle for months to come!
Some things that may effect your lash extensions are listed below:
- Natural hair growth cycle
- Home care
- Environmental effects
- Allergies (tend to inflame the eye and cause itching / washing)
- Your lifestyle...
- Skin Type
- cosmetics of various types
Please contact your service provider if you have any questions or send us an email below.
Disclaimer: Any person with an infection should seek the advice of a doctor before having eyelash extensions applied. Eyelash extensions may not be right for you if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Allergies, itchy or watery eyes
- Redness or swelling in the eyes
- Eye irritations or infections
- Certain medications
- Hot Yoga classes